From LINKS - Documentation
- Voice rate of some voices are too slow after windows updates.
- Some voices are being converted to OneCore voices by Microsoft that is causing this issue.
- We'll soon release an update to handle the rate per voice from LINKS settings.
* Dictation wordlist does not always work correctly with another wordlist in the same command.
* Shift key is not working.
- Causes moving and resizing Main Control Center not work.
* "Do not listen while you speak" is not working as expected.
- It goes in to stop listening mode and does not come back by itself.
- Some non-supported voices makes LINKS not start up.
- Work Around: Change the default windows voice to a Microsoft voice, then change the voice from settings after starting LINKS.